About Senga Safety Services
SENGA SAFETY SERVICES performs occupational safety and health training and consulting for a variety of clients including construction, manufacturing, public sector, non-profit organizations, and Government and Military agencies.
Senga Safety Services is dedicated to the health and safety of your employees.
Senga Safety Services core group is comprised of highly qualified safety professionals with excellent safety backgrounds as well as a working knowledge of their particular industry expertise, whether it be construction, general industry. These individuals include OSHA authorized outreach instructors, certified instructors in first aid and CPR, flagger, and confined space training.
Safety is more than wearing your hard hat.
- We cover topics such as (but not limited to) For more information please see our Courses Page.
- Hazard Communication
- OSHA Outreach for Construction and General Industry
- First Aid and CPR
- Respiratory Protection
- Trenching and Excavation
- Fall Protection
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Tool Safety
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Construction Safety Association (WMACSA)
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
- Chesapeake Region Safety Council (CRSC)
Your Safety Consulting Needs
- In addition to training, we can assist clients with safety consulting needs including, but not limited to:
Pre-bid Safety Planning
Safety and Health Program Development
Job Site Safety Assessments
Marketing by adPRO
Related page tags: Senga Safety services, safety training Maryland, safety training Virginia, Safety training District of Columbia, CPR classes VA, CPR classes DC, CPR classes MD,